As the only city outside of the US, Randers, Denmark has it's own Elvis Museum. The museum is a part of Graceland Randers. All the items on display are from Henrik Knudsen's personal collection. The museum is interesting for the hardcore Elvis collectors as well as people with a curiousity to know more about the best selling artist in the music business.
Among the items on display are:
- The story about the birth and teenage years 1935-1953.
- All the Sun records.
- The pants that Elvis wore during the I Want You, I Need You, I Love You recording session.
- A jacket that Elvis wore in 1959.
- Elvis' Humes High School Graduating class photo. Rare!
- One of Elvis' guitars from 1975.
- The original Million Dollar Quartet master tape.
- A pair of shoes that Elvis wore in 1956
- All the official album releases from 1956-1977.
- The rarest Elvis record titled Janis And Elvis. It was released in South Africa in 1958.
- Original documents, contracts and letters.
- One of Elvis' bibles.
- A concert belt.
- Original gold records. Including Ernst Jørgensen's Grammy nomination.
- Exhibitions about Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie Presley, Tom Parker and others.
- All the FBI files on Elvis Presley.
- Records from Elvis' personal collection given to Sam & Linda Thompson, and Gary Pepper.
- Elvis' 56 EPE Hat given to Gary Pepper.
- Sound equipment from American Sound Studio.
- A small bicycle that Elvis had on his desk at his office in Bel-Air.
- Original Screen Worn Roustabout Shirt
- Original concert tickets.
- Original backstage passes.
More information: email@example.com or phone +45 8642 9696